What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

maybe it's just the shadows but it looks SUPER dusty.

Also I forgot to mention this because it's been SO LONG in coming, my steelseries Sensei came in. http://steelseries.com/us/products/mice/steelseries-sensei

not sure if it's worth $90 but it's pretty sweet so far, the design leaves a bit to be desired, I kinda liked the contours of my G500 especially cause I like using my thumbs to do miniscule adjustments, it's a very 'generic' design, but it looks nice. There are tons of customization options that I haven't really checked out yet, but we'll see how that goes when I get a free minute....

It is a little dusty like all keyboards, the flash just picks it up well.

It is a little dusty like all keyboards, the flash just picks it up well.

I was once taking pics of the internals of a computer and the motherboard had some dust on it. The camera focused on the dust instead of the motherboard. So the dust was really sharp, while the motherboard was a bit blurred.
Edit: Cameras just like dust.

The case wasn't my real concern, it was the PSU.

Well, it was a case-PSU combo and that's the only way I could buy that specific case.. I could just buy another PSU since it's like $50. The Antec one was also a case-PSU combo :tongue:

Also, I've changed the video card again... HD 7950. First ATi product in a long time... Let's see how I like it :tongue:

Bought a Lotto Bingo Scrachie, and a Noughts and Crosses, and won £7 off £4. :D . Also bought a Packet of Cigs, much to my Pleasure, but to my Doctors Horror. Whoop.. Whoop..

So you have total confidence a search for dust would result in zero being found at all ?
I will lick it clean before said check ;)
I have full confidence you can't see any dust on my keyboard as it sits.

Well, it was a case-PSU combo and that's the only way I could buy that specific case.. I could just buy another PSU since it's like $50. The Antec one was also a case-PSU combo :tongue:

Also, I've changed the video card again... HD 7950. First ATi product in a long time... Let's see how I like it :tongue:
You will not be disappointed with that card. The 7900 series is beastly.

Back
Top Bottom