Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

The drive had several SMART attributes tripped, only way for some these to trip is from one hell of a drop. I refuse to RMA this drive, if Spinrite can't fix it, shes gonna be buying a new one.
And again, because something is the kids fault you wanna blame the company? Doesn't make much sense.

have a 8800gts 512 currently and do want a future upgrade
debating if i should get a 580 or a 560
i just wanna max everything and don't wanna have to worry about messing with settings
i found a pny 560ti for 160 refurbished from newegg
should i jump on it or save up for a brand new 580 or 570?
i will be hooking this up to my 37led as well for movies and games sometimes

i have the corsair 620 hx i believe, not willing to upgrade
will the 570 be enough? or 580 necessary, i don't think i can ever get back to my gaming extreme days however i want to have something future proof...prob don't wanna ever have to upgrade again...

Re: Today I have...

Yea... Wait till an 8 year old decides to drop that tablet while standing up on a counter, or from the top bunk onto a hard wood floor. Let me see you people recommend electronics for children again when they cost $600.

I'm not arguing that, i'm arguing that if you insist to give a child a tablet iOS makes a lot more sense than an Android tablet.

Should an 8yo have a tablet or laptop ? Not of his own, no. For the reasons you mentioned. A phone, yes, because they can survive the drops most of the time. If I had a kid I would encourage them to use a tablet/laptop/pc but I wouldn't let them have their own, they could just use mine under supervision. The only thing I would let them have of their own is a desktop PC.

Back
Top Bottom