Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

yeah its slowly building up, the road and pavement are fully covered. I wonder how much we will get?

This is a little random but because i have a windows phone it alerted me of groundhog day the other day. I didnt know what it was so i looked it up, Do you Americans and Canadians reallly actually celebrate it or anything? All i could find was a bunch of people watching a hog come out a tree and something about the weather and the hog seeing its shadow.:confused:

yeah its slowly building up, the road and pavement are fully covered. I wonder how much we will get?

Not sure, a couple inches perhaps ?

We're doing well out of it here
My backgarden, a good 3 to 4 inch covering.
DSC_2054.jpg

I miss snow too... we should have had like 18-24 inches at the least of total seasonal accumulation by now... we've had 6. ;=-(

I did think it was a bit strange, just wondering what you guys thought in case i offended anyone by saying it seemed pointless and very very weird :)

as for me I like x-mas but my fam doesn't celebrate it normallly. we usually give gifts all month and have an extended party time and we always go out to eat at least 3 times a week and we take turns buying dinner each turn. we also are "required" to do 1 of those further away from home. we do wierddddd stufff for holidays. and new years we all sleep early at night and wake up to a new year. this month is spent doing as much crazy **** as we can!!!

Back
Top Bottom