Potentially the longest thread in history...

Welcome to the UK, we take the US price and swap the $ sign for a £ sign. Because it's totally fair!

Too be honest in this case they are being very kind. You pay $499, we pay £499 but get the dock included.

So in US you pay ~$770 for Dock and Tab and we pay ~$650 (32gb) and $750 (64gb).. So if you are getting the 64gb its nearly the same, if not WOW...

$770 for dock and tab, 32Gb version.
$616 for iPad2 16gb you pay $499
$704 for EVGA GTX580 3GB you pay $549

Though I don't know how your tax works. Our prices include tax, what you see is always what you pay at the checkout. I think it works differently for you.

Most places online there is no tax, tax varies by state, and also there may be city tax. So the price we see on the shelf isn't the price we pay, unless it's online, then that's generally the price we pay other than shipping.

When etailers fail to meet there same day despatch policy and couriers fail to deliver on time.. ****s me off. Don't promise me anything unless you can live up to it.

Comparison of size between a SB-E and a standard SB. Damn that's big! Considering the boards have 8 RAM slots as well I'm surprised there's room on an ATX mobo.
DSC_4885sm.jpg

When etailers fail to meet there same day despatch policy and couriers fail to deliver on time.. ****s me off. Don't promise me anything unless you can live up to it.
I ordered a hat from Jegs and received it 2 days early. I bet if that would have been an actual car part (or computer part from Newegg) that I was excited to get it would take longer.

Back
Top Bottom