Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

I think if you lot ruled the world we'd still be on DOS.

Win8 desktop outside metro looks real good. And you will all still buy it. Sheep.

No I will only own windows 8 when I have to support it, not before and even then unless there is a serious reason not to do so I'll virtualise it.

And no I am not anti progress what I am is anti gimmick the Metro UI is only a gimmick it's going to cost them more in the long run than it will ever help them. We don't interact with a computer the same we do with a phone, sadly lots of hype about the new way do doing things breaks the user mental flow. You are perhaps too young to rember but when XP came out MS was slated by lots of users for it's default interface looking different from what they where used to and the layout of the start menu and it wasn't much different from what they where used to, so if about 10% of the UI was differnt and people complained what do you think Metro will do?

I will for my own use stick to OSX and another *nix variant for my personal use.

Now, I just feel...depressed I guess. I really don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Yep I will agree to that one.

I'm going crazy, wanna come?

Do we need to have the striate jacket and rubber room on standby?

uhhh MS released a version we could all test.... though you knew that!!!

I tried mine in vmware player 4! vmware player 4 ran it quite well...

uhhh MS released a version we could all test.... though you knew that!!!

I tried mine in vmware player 4! vmware player 4 ran it quite well...

Want to know the insane thing, it BSOD'd on me during boot in VMware fusion.

Today I decided to check my SSD out... It has apparently slowed WAY WAY down recently.... Not sure what's happening to it, it's not even a year old :-\

Back
Top Bottom