Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Hey, it's work man, try to make the best of it.
I wasn't exactly complaining about the weather. My day got worse because that just means people will lag behind due to the cold and drivers on the road will be stupid as ****. Woke up at 4:30am to work, got home around 11pm. That is how my day got 100x worse. The work is fine.

Took the telescope out tonight. Checked out the moon for a bit, and since you can still see Jupiter, I definitely had to have a look at it again. Was trying to check out the Orion Nebula, but my red dot sight is off, though I think I may have found it. I'll have to align the thing and give it another go soon. Every time I get my telescope out it reminds me why I want to go into astrophysics, so fascinating.

Last night in my infinite wisdom I decided to take a run (it was raining and dark out) and I locked myself out of the house. I know more about the sky then any of you.
lol, sorry for this but I burst out laughing when I read that. Must be the way you wrote it.

GRRRRR

Origin download resume SUCKS ***. I exited and restarted and it resumed at 10% when it was at 91% beforehand. Mother****ing 4Gb patch was nearly done but now i have to wait another 4 ****** hours again.

omg be careful going on ea's,bioware, or any other company owned by ea forums...

I AM WARNING YOU NEVER TO JOIN. IF YOU SAY SOMETHING BAD YOUR ENTIRE EA ACCT WILL BE TRASHED AND YOU WILL LOOSE ACCESS TO YOUR GAMES!!!

(thier accounts are tied specially battlelog or whatever it's called)

They have very powerhungry moderators that know this. 1 person had the same thing and they got all access to 500 bucks worth of games for saying a couple swear words.

Guy got banned from EA forums for an offending post made by someone else and all his games were blocked : gaming

and there's tons more related posts on reddit.

so please be careful... even if you don't swear in thier forums they will find every reason to ban you.

Back
Top Bottom