Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Ok, so, today I released a new map for WC3 TFT, and finished up installing my new "little" light bulb...

sany0170t.jpg

Not a shadow exists in that garage, 400w Metal Halide M59-S, need a M59-O bulb though to be safe...

ohhhh noooooes!!!! I lived in an apartment complex that had a lot of people from india that made curry and you smelled it everywhere. it was gross. other residents complained to the management even. it would make thier clothes in thier closets smell like curry. people were saying the smell seeped through the walls of the place and yeah it was bad.

Well how does it feel having to rush to work by 7am or closer than that also I would not think you be just getting right off of work man.
7am to nearly 10pm ? thats about a 15 hour shift dude, last job I worked like that nearly comes that close.
Working at a retail store doing manuel labor from 7:45am to 8pm nearly broke me in half in 09.:(

Today or 1 hour ago, needed to stay in and rest because something is bothering my stomach for awhile now.
I don't know if its my type 2 diabetes really having a bad reaction to cold weather or not.

When I was in school, I had to complete an unpaid internship in order to graduate. Between my internship and my regular factory job, I was at work from 7 AM until midnight every day for 4 months. What made it worse is I had to work 12s at my factory job on the weekends.

When my internship started, a buddy who I hadn't seen in a while asked when can we get some grub and drinks and catch up. I said in May. It was January. He thought I was joking.

I didn't see him until May.

To those of you who work your way through college, serious props to you. It's by far the most exhausting thing I've ever experienced.
To those of you who have parents who pay your way through college, good luck in the real world. You'll need it.

To stay on topic: Today I've scheduled a home inspection, fixed a ton of issues at work on the help desk side, and had lunch at Arby's (though I'm not sure how good of a mood I'm in now that lunch is settling). Currently I'm studying for a certification for work while trying to fend off extreme tiredness. It's not working.

and you complained about your electric bills LOL.....

Believe it or not, those lights rarely get turned on, but walking in that garage gets a bit intimidating with that bulb in there, kinda freaky.... Not meant for a garage, meant to be in a warehouse, with a protective reflector xD I have... neither...

ohhhh noooooes!!!! I lived in an apartment complex that had a lot of people from india that made curry and you smelled it everywhere. it was gross. other residents complained to the management even. it would make thier clothes in thier closets smell like curry. people were saying the smell seeped through the walls of the place and yeah it was bad.

I much prefer the smell of curry to deep fried food everywhere. That truly does stink, no matter how good it tastes.

Back
Top Bottom