Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Been to bank to change £20 note into £1 coins. Never seen someone move so quick. She put the £20 away, grabbed a bag of 20 £1 coins, and said Thanks bye before i even had time to realize what was going on. Seriously most amazing thing i have ever seen..

did she have a phone on her desk or in her hand????

Maybe someone could shed some light on this.. System Info says I only have 3.99 of 6gb(Physical memory) of usable memory. Does Windows 7 really take up 2gb of memory or is something wrong? Also says my overclock is at 2.67 when I have it oc'ed to 3.6.

So yeah, if anyone wants to shed some light on the matter.

Just got annihilated in our homecoming games. :(

35-6 in the Freshman/Sophomore game and then 43-0 in the Varsity game. Is not fun getting dominated in the homecoming game.

At least when I was in (as few plays as it was), I got through well. Too bad I didn't get any tackles. :(

Almost sacked the QB, but he passed the ball like 0.2 seconds before I hit him. Only one play I didn't get through. And that was because the probably-200-something center literally jumped at me.

Also, it was awful how many penalties the other team was getting. Three plays in a row they got called on something, then the next play they didn't get called for it, but some ******* on their team turned around and horse-collared me when I got past him. Total, the other team lost over 100 yards in penalties.

The reason we lost was probably because the blocking was absolutely atrocious/non-existent.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826106241
On a scale of 1 to 10, what would you rate those?
And what would you rate most Skullcandy's?

Maybe someone could shed some light on this.. System Info says I only have 3.99 of 6gb(Physical memory) of usable memory. Does Windows 7 really take up 2gb of memory or is something wrong? Also says my overclock is at 2.67 when I have it oc'ed to 3.6.

So yeah, if anyone wants to shed some light on the matter.

are you running windows 7 x64????

OF COURSE! haha.. if I wasn't it would only recognize 3.5 not 3.99. Its really weird.. I may try a reformat and bios update. It is a new board, but its the exact same as my old one so I didn't bother reformatting.
Well naturally task manager will tell you how much ram you are using in Windows. If it is not showing that Windows is taking 2gb of ram then you might have a problem.

Re: Today I have...

a VM inside a VM sounds fun :) I actually thought about doing that...
110830%20xzibit.jpg

Back
Top Bottom