Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

the thing is we tried the sizzlin here twice and the steaks were the same both times. The staff was not very good either and the vibe of the place I think affected it as well. the people there were clumsy, and had a rolleyes attitude and I can tell hated to be there.

but the ryan's down here had an upbeat vibe and played disco music and the atmosphere was nice. the cooks seemed to be happy and everything was neat. the waitresses talked a lot and even would say cool things about my outfits or my kitty hats LOL...

the sizzlin... dead vibes, rolleyes, and no personality. very cold feeling and they played downbeat music.

I seriously think the atmosphere helps the food taste better. there's been a few studies done to prove the case as well.

now longhorn steakhouse...... awesome in all ways. even though they played country music sometimes it was the upbeat kind that I like. I love the dark atmosphere of the place and the steak was mmmmmmmmmmm!

the pondo I went to yesterday was kinda like ryan's but not as upbeat, but still nice. they played a soft rock-country mix. waitresses were younger then the ryan's on SS but they were very prompt and they were nice.

Back
Top Bottom