Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Today I had a phone interview with AT&T for a sales rep position, set up a face-to-face meeting for Thursday.
9 months after graduating college and I might finally find employment... that doesn't require a college degree.

Welcome back Tox.

BA in Philosophy and Religion, didn't spend much time on the religion side of the aisle though.

...I'm not going to get shunned cause its not IT based am I? :wink:

Thanks Slay, should be a shoe-in.

Today have gotten ****ed off, relieved with happiness, then ****ed off some more....and the day is not even close to being over with. *sigh*

I found out that the box with a LOT of parts for my car was lost in the mail. About 500 dollars + worth of trim, shackles, interior parts, mirrors, engine parts. He only insured the parts for 100 bucks so basically he is going to buy me new shackles from a site (instead of custom made ones to withstand more weight) and that's about it. Also lost was the most important part which was a kick down rod so I can go over 55mph. Because of this I STILL can't get a **** job and I'm so ****ed because it is really hard for me to sit and do nothing. Specially knowing we are slowly going back under again and there is nothing I can do about it.

More bad news is after I did the DJing show I was trying to take a nap and my mom and sister barged into my room telling me and my gf that they are losing their storage box and everything needs to be by the 31st. Well today I had to go grab as much crap as I could in one run while being hung over and still had to leave some expensive PA stuff (due to losing help to move it).

Good news is, 2 of my front loaded 18" subs works perfectly and are rattling my house currently =D
More good news is the really expensive corner desk my dad had in our big house was mainly saved from the fire by our large couch. Therefor, I should be able to do triple monitors with ease on a nice desk when I can afford it.....which seems like wayyy later in the future.

I have been grazed by your peasants.

You should stop by more frequently. Even without time, fun moments can be had.

At least they're busy doing something.

Today I felt like absolute crap but went to work anyway being that two new guys just started. Found out one new guy called in sick. Threw up twice and work and just didn't want to be there. Got rained on at work. Came home, threw up twice more so far, and am really contemplating calling in sick tomorrow. Hopefully I feel better though.

Back
Top Bottom