Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

That doesn't look like middle class to me. Here in America, I'm borderline middle class with how much square footage I have, how much acreage I have, and how many vehicles we actually own. By income, we are dirt poor lol.

Middle class we own our pretty good sized home (4BR 2BA, large lot), or cars, and everything. no credit either. everything we own we got it with our own money. we don't make a **** of a lot but we are more secure.

Today, I got my crank and pistons/rods installed, along with the oil pump and balance shafts on my engine. I plan on putting the oil pan on, and taping things off, take a wire brush to the block, brush it down, and paint it deep red to match the rest of the theme on my car. Ordered head bolts, hoses and other various stuff. Ahh, the joy of having money to fix my car with. :)

That doesn't look like middle class to me. Here in America, I'm borderline middle class with how much square footage I have, how much acreage I have, and how many vehicles we actually own. By income, we are dirt poor lol.

What does it look like ?

I think Yami was more talking about the venue/event of going out in the middle of the day for tea and scones. It's not a working class thing to do, basically.

Middle class over here is anything from kate middleton (prior to her royal engagement) down to people with a household income of 25, 30k. Massive group. But then there is lower, mid, upper middle class so it's confusing.

What does it look like ?

I think Yami was more talking about the venue/event of going out in the middle of the day for tea and scones. It's not a working class thing to do, basically.

Middle class over here is anything from kate middleton (prior to her royal engagement) down to people with a household income of 25, 30k. Massive group. But then there is lower, mid, upper middle class so it's confusing.
Oh so the place in that pic isn't your house?

Oh so the place in that pic isn't your house?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Yeah this is my drive:

Coombe_abbey_drive_6y07.JPG

And this is my house:
Coombe_abbey_-_west_wing_and_gardens_18j08.JPG

Cost me £20,000,000. Picked it up for me 18th.

Seriously man that made me seriously LOL.I hope you were being sarcastic. If that were my house do you not think my rig would be a bit better :p

This is my house.

Except now we have 3 more cars.
house-1.jpg

I dress like a hobo but my mattress is stuffed with $100 bills. So I'm upper lower middle class.

Today our mail server went on the fritz, dunno why just started failing to resolve addresses :umm: Restart ftw

Back
Top Bottom