Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

I was still dealing with the fallout from this weekend's software upgrade at work. By the time I would finish one call there would be two more in the queue. And after the two senior team members left for the day it really went nuts. The last half hour was spent processing an emergency order (photographer's camera decided to wig out in the middle of an on-location shoot... I was able to keep her shooting using a flash card and reader but they normally use firewire and transmit directly to a laptop). When we logged out there were still calls in the queue so I figure they left voicemails.

The Tech Monitor is a screen that shows help requests that come in by email or voicemail. Neither my coworker or I had a chance to get the few that were still on it when the seniors left, and it had grown a good bit by the time we left tonight. I called one of the seniors (she was my trainer) and let her know. She got a good laugh about it and said she figured it would be like that as it was non-stop all day.

I'm glad I am off tomorrow... just wish i didn't have to mow the yards, though.

Re: Today I have...

Get guinea pigs, problem solved! Course you'd have to make sure the fence around your yards is solid. But apart from that, no worries. Chuck out leftover vegetable scraps etc for them, and they'll be fine. They breed like crazy, but I'm sure you've got a few predatory animals around that'll help keep numbers low. If not just sell a few, or bbq! Apparently they're good to eat. Also, might be funny to mention this after the previous comment but the babies are pretty darn cute :p

Back
Top Bottom