Potentially the longest thread in history...

Just updated my drivers. :D
And now I have an nvidia control panel. :p

EDIT: Is it a bad sign if there's a graphical glitch within an hour of installing the drivers? o_O

congrats on the upgrade..... but please post the screenshots of the glitch please.

Re: Today I have...

Well the past couple of days me and the woman have been at Quakecon. End opinion? This year has been one of the best years so far. Got to meet lots of friends from around the US that normally I'd never meet. Even got one of my best friends to come and even though it seemed like he didn't enjoy half the weekend I know he will probably join us next year too. My gf and one of my exs are finally coming around which usually is a bad thing but this is actually a good thing. I also got to fill up my drives so have an excuse to get another 2TB =)

This year the guy that I was arguing with over file sharing was part of the admin and was HOSTING the file sharing. Needless to say, I was savior to file sharing of Quakecon for the second year in a row.

The worst part about this Quakecon was the guy that was supposed to bring me that 9850BE didn't so I'm on the hunt again. I also had a severe depression period where everybody got all worried about me cause I went missing (went on a walk with phone turned off).

Anyways all in all great time. Pics and vid to come if requested. I really don't have many.

What type of glitch?
The bookmarks bar (on the side, not on the top [Ctrl+B]) going blank with black bars through it (Firefox).
When I moused over it, that part became normal and showed the bookmarks. When I minimized it and maximized it again, it was fixed.

overlord, what do you mean by you need to ditch one card first? :p

Re: Today I have...

You're very lucky to have a woman who will go to Quakecon with you ;)

disable GPU acceleration in firefox:
firefox button>options>options>advanced tab>general tab>untick the hardware accel box>ok

hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom