Official Tech-Forums Post Your "Picture of the Day" Thread! (56k Warning)

I have no idea and have no problem saying so. ;)

It's a ring driver, the best headphone driver the germans ever gave the world

I know carburetors and throttle bodies, though. I prefer carbs instead of the half-breed stuff... easier to adjust and work on IMO. Fuel injection is still a fairly recent thing as far as cars over here go. Any and all classic or muscle cars will have carbs on them, usually a four barrel or better. And no, ricers are neither classic or muscle. :p

I understood roughly 15% of that. I've heard of all of them things, and i even know what fuel injection is. But i couldn't really explain the rest of all that carburetor gobbledygook.

1001713.png

Kodak Z1275
F/2.8
Focal Length: 8mm
ISO-64
Photochoppin

I haven't, but I hadn't been taking photos for a while and working way too much. I'm going to start posting again shortly.

EDIT: Come to think of it I need to clean out my Flickr anyway, don't feel like buying an upgraded membership...

I have pictures dating back to September of last year that I haven't posted, so that's where I'll be starting. Let's get this thread going again!

7719384244_5fb2ef035c_b.jpg

Camera: Canon EOS Digital Rebel XS
Exposure: 0.004 sec (1/250)
Aperture: f/13.0
Focal Length: 30 mm
ISO Speed: 200
Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Lens: Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS

I will try to figure out how to post pictures while I amaze myself with these awesome pictures. :)

It's fairly easy, just use a photo service like Flickr (preferably) or photobucket, upload, then use the image posting here. You have have to uncheck "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" if the picture is too large.

On that note, MOAR CLOUDS.

7719384062_4750fc1e78_b.jpg

Camera: Canon EOS Digital Rebel XS
Exposure: 0.005 sec (1/200)
Aperture: f/11.0
Focal Length: 30 mm
ISO Speed: 200
Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Lens: Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS

Back
Top Bottom