Potentially the longest thread in history...

I can think of like, three Moes I know from popular culture :p The main one being from the Simpsons

Moe.... OMG they're just askin for the kid to be picked on.... I hate when parents give thier kids stupid names....

audio science and story and any of those celebs give thier kids stupid names....

Re: Today I have...

It is summer... Why so dead in here?

Today, I wrote some more script for my map, watched sundays episode of falling skies and slept some.

Re: Today I have...

It is summer... Why so dead in here?

I have been wondering about that too. I haven't been spending as much time on the computer lately for some reason either.

And today I have watched a bunch videos of soldiers returning home and suprising their familys. Like this one: YouTube - Iraq Father Surprises Daughter. Trying to watch these without crying is not working.:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Or this compilation: YouTube - Soldiers Surprising Their Loved Ones: PART ONE

Okay clever people here i need some help.

My parents are so scared of all the electrical **** in my room setting on fire they insist i have not one but two fire alarms (why 2 i will never know). Fine, i don't care, it doesnt affect me. HOWEVER. One of them is about 3 months old, and it keeps going off. But not randomly, i have noted the times and it is always after 5am and before 8am. There is no exception to this, it has done it every day for 2 weeks. Sometimes one beep, sometimes four or five. It's **** annoying waking up everyday to thinking your room is on fire. I don't know about you lot but for about 10 seconds after i wake up everyday i am totally confused and need to make sense of my surroundings. It never occurs to me that the thing is dodgey until a few seconds after it's scared the **** out of me :p

Now i have replaced the battery, and i have cleaned it etc. It's not a cheap thing, it's a branded one. I would just throw it away and say it's faulty, but it's the regular timings that have left me baffled.

Ideas ??????

Back
Top Bottom