Potentially the longest thread in history...

Prussia-hetalia-prussia-17411816-890-582.jpg

Prussia-hetalia-prussia-17411800-800-1127.jpg

Gilbert-83-hetalia-prussia-15485246-750-750.jpg

PRUSSIA FROM HETALIA!!!!!!!

I was at 73 words a minute.. I can do better when I am not so drowsy.

EDIT:

Third time I go 76.. :) Its hard because there is no sentences and its hard for me to spell correctly when I am thinking one word ahead. But I have fun doing it and I like the click my keyboard makes when I do it too lol.

Im confused.. when i google DFW Weather today i find this:

DFW_temps.jpg

Whichever is wrong is irrelevent 106f or 96f its still way to hot for me :p
The low tonight was actually around there. It allowed my AC to cool the house down to 73 and actually shut off for a while. This is our forcast for the DFW area.

weather.jpg

It's still usually hotter out here and sometimes I swear their meter has an AC blowing on it. I got my own temp/wind gauge just because of the want/need for an accurate temp reading.

It's been in the Hi 90's Lo 100's around here for the past few weeks. Finally got some rain and it's cooled things down to the Lo and Mid 90's :thumbsup:

Finally starting to look like actual winter here now, even though it officially started nearly a month ago.
screenshot20110629at730.png

love the rain! woohoo! I don't care about getting drenched :p I reckon it's fun. But the occasions are rare where it rains for more than 5 mins or rains harder than a a flippin gentle mist :(

Back
Top Bottom