Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Today, I woke up to a computer, seems to have had a stroke in the middle of the night, it's breathing, but won't respond, so it must be in a coma. Going to try other tests to see if it awakens..

FFS, I didn't back up any of yesterdays work... That is a LOT of work...

Re: Today I have...

and I just woke up and I ruined my sleep schedule more!!!! I can never get the frickin thing fixed.

I've seen some stupid guys in my time, but at least men seem to be a bit more logical with their reasoning as to "why they are mad".
Men tend to be more direct (literal) in explaining why.
A lot of women will assume people can naturally understand what they mean by the way something is said.
Though when talking to other women, that assumption is often right. Women usually find it easier to understand other women than men do.

Basically, it's a communication difference.

Things can get quite difficult when some people believe that the way something is said always, universally matters (even when speaking to someone who is very literal).

I'm staying out of this one :grin:
I just realised while walking today how inhospitable the plants are around here lol (native ones that is). Was bored so went for a walk and took a video, I'll post it up when a USB port frees up on my laptop (****ing macs, only 2 usb ports...srsly...)

my dell lappie from 2003 had 4 LOL. my old old old old IBM one that was only just good enough to run XP had 3 as well. It was "designed for windows 2000" LOL.

I'm staying out of this one :grin:
I just realised while walking today how inhospitable the plants are around here lol (native ones that is). Was bored so went for a walk and took a video, I'll post it up when a USB port frees up on my laptop (****ing macs, only 2 usb ports...srsly...)
That's the problem, it's a Mac.

Back
Top Bottom