Post Your Ride!!

You must be racing stock civics because 250hp in a 3500lb car isn't impressive. A buddy of mine has an srt8 challenger with a procharger. 650hp at the wheels. Now that's power.

for sure man a 3500lb car making 250 crank is a joke. almost anyone that knows hondas will consider that a joke
the foxbody is nice. i had one but the 302 doesnt like anything over 500hp. good thing is when im lined up against a foxbody all i ask is if its a 302 lol. i dont care if hes running nitrous or boosted. those cars get expensive though.

but heres my rice
type r suspension/brakes/rims
full suspension and a small turbo when mustangs want to race
DSC02296.jpg

DSC02299.jpg

lol whats a d18 dude

Sorry meant to say B series. I'm lisdexic. :p
Clean car dude. Looks like you have really thought tings out instead of fitting some horrible body kit onto it.

Not gonna argue, but rice, is rice, and can go back to japan.

Dude don't talk smack about others cars unless you can back it up. For some reason I always see the guys with the slowest cars talk the biggest game. I know a guy with a Viper ACR and another with a twin turbo 370Z, both are low key guys. They let the cars do the talking they have nothing to prove.

There are some great looking cars in here. But generally, too many wheels for me :D

My ride:

images

Engine: .25L

Mods:
Ebay Spec Slip On
Rear Seat Cowl

Does a 1/4 mile in 15.5. Throws 25 ponies at the rear wheel. A $1.50/litre it costs me <$20 (Australian) to fill up. And that lasts me two weeks ;) :D . One week if I go for a fang through the hills.

ps. The pic isn't actually my bike. But very similar. Mines black. But generally really dirty :D

2000 Volvo s80. 2.9L straight 6, 201hp weighing in at close to 4,000lbs. It's a massive car for sure, but it's comfortable, great ride and got a very nice sound system. Pics to come in a minute, a chance to test out my camera!!!!

Gets absolute **** for gas milage, 16~18 city / 22-30 (with a tail wind :p) highway. But with a 20 gallon tank it's got a pretty good range of around 400-500 miles.

My brother says he posted in this thread last night.. But i never received an email. The post isn't here either. So I don't really think he posted.. But i have to appease him by asking...did a post with a camaro and females go up last night? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom