Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Had my chiroprator appointment today.

Long story short problems i have:
Degrading neck muscles
twisted spine from snowmobile accident most likely
diminished function on my left side because of a disk that is being crushed from the pressure on the left side of my spine
my neck posture needs to move back 2 inches.

Treatment:
Regular adjustments
special exercise regiment on top of my normal one.
possible back brace type thingy that helps you correct your posture
he said i might need surgery to fix a disk (i didn't really understand what he was saying about it tho, it was pretty technical, something about the crushed disk)

Basically, he was saying they will need to re-align your spine so that disk doesn't get crushed and you lose your left side (if the disk is really the problem). I would get a second opinion with X-Rays from a doctor.

Luke I though you were still teenager that sounds like old man issues...

With disk realignment they normally use a machine which pops out all your disks individually then puts them back in place correctly.

Future heartbreaker, my granddaughter.

serenityi.jpg

I need some help on a project...

Do you any of you know of any big actors that usually play businessmen?
Any big actresses that usually play businesswomen?

EDIT: There's an Atlas Shrugged movie, apparently...

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

No amount of explaining could ever convince me there was a good reason behind apples version of the maximize button not making applications full screen. It does some crazy things, like, erm, shoveing the app to the bottom left of the screen with only half of it visble ? yeh..

Thank god they're not restrictive with apps like on iOS, there are plenty of very nice apps on the mac app store which emulate and improve upon Win7's management of windows (such as shoving it to the top of the screen to maximize). Looking forward to OS X lion, where there main feature is full screen :p I also am not a fan of there handling of mice input. The acceleration curves are totally whack, and input just isn't as smooth on OS X with my G500 as it is on Win7. It's like a totally different mouse, and thats after turning off as much of OS X's rubbish acceleration stuff as possible through terminal. They've designed it for Trackpads, and for that it works great, but they need to sort out getting gaming mice to work better.

Yey for the worlds most advance OS ?

Yeah I don't like how the maximize button only maximizes vertically, fullscreen ftw plz! Also, double click to minimize to dock threw me a little first. I was like "meh max button sux, least I cn still dble click to fullscreen..." Then I was like :( Like the trippy effects you can put on it though :p

Apple is just being Politically Correct. Maximizing to consume the whole screen would be greedy and that is just wrong and everyone needs to learn that.

Back
Top Bottom