Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Well my uncle has a body shop so I may try to get them to go there and see if he can get one cheap. And it happened at a party too, so everyone was there. It was a little embarrassing to say the least.

Ok thanks. I was pleasantly surprised to see that all that happened to my car (Buick Rendezvous) was a paint chip about 1/4" square. All least that is all I could see right afterwords. I'll look more tomorrow but I need to go to bed now. Tomorrow my cousin is coming over. We're going to try to sight in my new gun and his new scope on his Ruger 10/22.

I could send it with the other TF guys when they are doing the road trip that was planned a little while back. ;) Or maybe you could meet me in Indy on July 29. Guess why I may be down there...(remember my multiple posts from a while back).

Well if I would go to my cousin's graduation in Georgia then maybe I could stop by, but the plans have kinda fallen through for that. Actually just remembered that we sometimes go down to Louisville, KY for the BMX nationals (my cousin races) so maybe...

Could probably meet up there and talk computers, and look at that pweety gun, though, gotta be carefull looking at guns in public, anywhere, especially in l-ville.

Back
Top Bottom