Potentially the longest thread in history...

I'm sure all the people in these storms would rather have snow instead of tornadoes!

Oh **** no girl! I do not want to be in called weather or semi snow until late october which is right after my birthday.
I deal with rain, hail, hurricanes, tropical storms, and even best the heat wave attack available!
I hate cold weather, like I do my worst enemies thus far.

Re: Today I have...

Hah, I haven't seen the episode but looking at the name ('The Human CentiPad') I am eager to watch it XD

Asian Guy - Kyle - Woman, single digestive tract linked in series, duct tape and iPhone + iPad and cartman on one of his little **** moments... PRICELESS!

You want to talk about snow?

4200561680_215f3d147c_z.jpg

That was December of 2009. And that is my car under there somewhere.

Ha ha! and on the other side of the sophistication divide..... I went to see a play called 'into the woods" it was a twist on a buncha fairy tales and it was quite good. it was at the actors guild in my town. It was very refreshing to see it!

wow..... I once had one really bad snow experience..... I was snowed in in a double wide with 8 people and a baby.... a colicy baby that cried the entire time.... 4 ft snow out.... wars goin off in the house..... gramma going crazy and everyone was loosin it... mind you thier driveway was 3/4ths of a mile long and treacherous! so we were stuck there. we did manage to go out to ryan's and it was awesome as **** becuase it was my birthday(winterborn FTW!!!) and it was nice to get away from the baby crying for a couple hours!!!!!! but it wasn't till 2 wks later the snow melted enough for us to be free again!

I like having deep snow for a few days (looks nice/is fun/excuse to miss school), but if it hangs around too long it gets annoying.

Back
Top Bottom