Potentially the longest thread in history...

Trying to download 300MB+ worth of Android development stuff is immensely painful on a 50KB/s connection.

Remember, in 5 years time you could be downloading at 200x that speed if Fujitsu has it there way ;) That was basicly the best news i read in a while. Slow DSL is the most depressing thing in my life..

Random fact of the day, PepsiCo are really pushing Mountain Dew hard over here. They have some crazy pricing. It's 59p for a 500ml bottle in most stores around here, every other 500ml bottle of the usual Coca Cola, Dr Pepper etc are all £1.30+. It's working too, kids at my college drink it constantly.

Or just by a mechanical keyboard, I am a HUGE fan of the old IBM model M some of em are 30 years old and still keep on truckin.

As it happens i ordered one a few days ago. Man they're expensive.

edit: looking up corrosive's address...stalk stalk stalk...
edit edit: hmmm yeah that seems ok, visit corrosive before trot and after nukem. Hey maybe you can come with us to see the old geezer :)

If you do go near his place shoot me a message, I'm 30 minutes or less away and Zmatt is pretty close too. Come to think of it Osiris is also in the area.

Remember, in 5 years time you could be downloading at 200x that speed if Fujitsu has it there way ;) That was basicly the best news i read in a while. Slow DSL is the most depressing thing in my life..
Given that I'm currently at the top of Scotland I think this place (Wick, Caithness if you're curious) will be the last on the list for FO. They only just got digital TV signal up here (wasn't here last summer).

Random fact of the day, PepsiCo are really pushing Mountain Dew hard over here. They have some crazy pricing. It's 59p for a 500ml bottle in most stores around here, every other 500ml bottle of the usual Coca Cola, Dr Pepper etc are all £1.30+. It's working too, kids at my college drink it constantly.

Bugger me, Leicester's expensive. 500ml bottles are usually less than a pound down in Oxfordshire. Mountain Dew is indeed slightly cheaper but not by that much.

We haven't had the dew in Liverpool long but the pricing is retardely low, but I am not a fan give me good old pepsi max any day.

Lol Chris, it's not like I haven't been preparing ;) enjoyed a fine bottle of Captain Morgan on the weekend, supplemented with the usual assortment of beers. But you're right, time to get me a bottle of penguin.

edit: looking up corrosive's address...stalk stalk stalk...
edit edit: hmmm yeah that seems ok, visit corrosive before trot and after nukem. Hey maybe you can come with us to see the old geezer :)

You know I applaud that, hard drink = good drink.

I now have this mental image though of you and half of TF showing up on Trotters door step tour bus and all like some kind of religious pilgrimage asking for a blessing from the holy ban hammer.

You know I applaud that, hard drink = good drink.

I now have this mental image though of you and half of TF showing up on Trotters door step tour bus and all like some kind of religious pilgrimage asking for a blessing from the holy ban hammer.

Sounds like a cult. A load of hammer wielding, heavy drinking, hardware fanatics. We should preach the combination of lonely nights in with strong liquor and some good old forum banter (PC related of course). And dominate the world..

Perhaps one of the weirdest most nonsensical things i have ever said, but i am just in that kind of mood.

Back
Top Bottom