Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

^you bought a fallout game, that is for ps3. You have no intention of buying a ps3, or doing anything with the game what so ever... i have never heard of something more stupid. Why would you not at least get it for pc then you could play it. You say you collect all things fallout. Well why, if you don't play the games. Can't really say you like the series if you don't even play the series.

Spent quite a bit of time on Macrumors.com forums today, and wow i tell you all something, being on tech-forums everyday is a blessing, this forum is quite clearly gifted with a lot of very knowledgeable computer users, both Mac and PC. I did not appreciate this until i went on Macrumors forums for a good amount of time. That forum is filled with 80% idiots and perhaps the remaining 20% know what they are talking about.

I have seen threads with people moaning that tablets arn't as fast as there new sandy bridge MacBook Pro's in Safari, i have seen people moaning that speakers in tablets are not very good (clearly oblivious to the rules of acoustic physics and how speakers function), people do not understand how it would be impossible for there to be a quad core ipad with 2gb of ram and a retina display, yet has more battery life and is also cheaper - they just can't seem to figure that at this point of time it is not going to happen. Literally every other post is full of some idiotic crap which is clearly from someone lacking any technical know how.

That said, i still enjoy the forum. It's nice to not be the only person that likes apple ;)

^you bought a fallout game, that is for ps3. You have no intention of buying a ps3, or doing anything with the game what so ever... i have never heard of something more stupid. Why would you not at least get it for pc then you could play it. You say you collect all things fallout. Well why, if you don't play the games. Can't really say you like the series if you don't even play the series.

I agree, Saxon that is pretty stupid. You are like them people that buy figures and action men, have hundreds of them in the basement or whereever and cry if the box gets opened :)

I have played and owned all the editions of Fallout, I got the PS3 edition as I collect all editions of fallout I have the PC, 360 and now the PS3 version collectors edition. Even though I don't own a vintage mac I have F2 for the Mac and F1 for the vintage mac, I also have artwork thad didnt make it into the end game that was sold on ebay by the vault boy concept designer and a empyty bottle of Sunset spaarilla given to press staff for FO:NV and a star bottle cap from the same. I collect as a side / side hobby.

I agree, Saxon that is pretty stupid. You are like them people that buy figures and action men, have hundreds of them in the basement or whereever and cry if the box gets opened :)

Almost like paying 40 pounds more to get something early? :p yeah

So what if I do have 80's action men too, I don't really care as I said it's a side hobby to a side hobby just something I am into.

Spent quite a bit of time on Macrumors.com forums today, and wow i tell you all something, being on tech-forums everyday is a blessing, this forum is quite clearly gifted with a lot of very knowledgeable computer users, both Mac and PC. I did not appreciate this until i went on Macrumors forums for a good amount of time. That forum is filled with 80% idiots and perhaps the remaining 20% know what they are talking about.

I have seen threads with people moaning that tablets arn't as fast as there new sandy bridge MacBook Pro's in Safari, i have seen people moaning that speakers in tablets are not very good (clearly oblivious to the rules of acoustic physics and how speakers function), people do not understand how it would be impossible for there to be a quad core ipad with 2gb of ram and a retina display, yet has more battery life and is also cheaper - they just can't seem to figure that at this point of time it is not going to happen. Literally every other post is full of some idiotic crap which is clearly from someone lacking any technical know how.

That said, i still enjoy the forum. It's nice to not be the only person that likes apple ;)
I think that speaks for itself.

You said that you liked finding other people who liked apple and not being the only one anymore (obviously a joke, I know). You also said that 80% of the people on that forum were idiots. Apple forum, 80% idiots. me lol'd :p

Back
Top Bottom