What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

An extension rarely affects sound quality. It can do if it's a really cheap and nasty one though, but still, it's unlikely.

Just bought a Zalman CNPS10X Quiet CPU Cooler. The stock Intel cooler for my new i7 just is not up to the job of keeping a processor cool through multiple hours of baking and rendering in Blender, as it uses pretty much 100percent of CPU. May need to get more than 8gb of RAM too, seems fairly easy to use that much.

And earlier today bought a Samsung 22x DVD SATA drive. My old IDE one wasn't compatible with my new mobo. Anyway, its far better. Way quicker and also very quiet.. superb.

I'm seeing the LG Optimus 3D, and I really wish I'd waited to see what came out in the next few months instead of impulse buying on my Galaxy S :p

Just wait, at about Chapter ~7 in A Brief History of Time, you're head will explode.

Absolutely fantastic read so far.

I basically understood about 5percent of the book (I was 13 at the time). But it was still awesomely interesting.

I have read a lot of stephen hawkins work, very interesting stuff, i have about 10 of his books on my shelf.

Just bought dead rising 2 from best buy for 45 after tax, not really into it yet, hopefully i do get more into it later.

Just wait, at about Chapter ~7 in A Brief History of Time, you're head will explode.

Absolutely fantastic read so far.

Yea, I have an ebook version and it was pretty crazy. I'm on chapter 8 right now but I've understood most of it, a bit of it is still out of my grasp but it's some crazy stuff in there.

Back
Top Bottom