What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

They are pretty expensive, that's why I gotta save up for a quite a while for them. (among other things I want to get with my limited finances... arrrg)

That's prity sweet, I am looking for a new laptop at the moment I have killed a 13in mbp in under a year and it's getting replaced with a thinkpad X series not sure what version at the moment but I am thinking that a 3g modem built into the laptop would be handy.

I have an X61 great little machine and so far indestructible.

Alot of plumbing supplies, duct tape, zip ties, gallon water, gloves, insulation, ducting, pipe cutters, dikes, a new bit set, screw drivers, channel locks, tires, and anti-freeze. All over the past 5 days or so.

Alot of plumbing supplies, duct tape, zip ties, gallon water, gloves, insulation, ducting, pipe cutters, dikes, a new bit set, screw drivers, channel locks, tires, and anti-freeze. All over the past 5 days or so.

I honestly thought you were listing the things you need to keep a laptop safe from saxon.

Well i am going to order an i7 2600k and mobo tonight.. just not sure how i am going to pay for it :p (I have £60)

Back
Top Bottom