What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

^i have only played about three hours or rdr, it seems pretty good. But i have played like 5 hours of coop res evil 5 now, its really fun, and i got it for 17 bucks at gamestop

Just bought a student copy of Microsoft Office 2010 Pro Plus; only £40 to install it on two comps. After years of using OpenOffice, I started using Office 2010 when I got my new laptop... it's much better, everything's so easy and buttery smooth :) Loads (much) faster, stuff's easier to find, and so on.

Got it at software4students.co.uk

And reading that back to myself, I sound like an advertising spambot :p

I may pick up one soon, but I dunno if I'm ready to reinstall my OS just yet...

I may pick up one soon, but I dunno if I'm ready to reinstall my OS just yet...

They are well worth the effort. SSD's are one of those things that sound like a questionable upgrade until you actually get one, then you wonder how were able to stand using a pc without one.

Actually an SSD is just a painful experience. 20percent of your PC is awesomely fast but everytime you have to use the other 80percent on your HDD its just a really hard kick in the balls.

They are well worth the effort. SSD's are one of those things that sound like a questionable upgrade until you actually get one, then you wonder how were able to stand using a pc without one.

My issue is I just reinstalled my OS a little while ago, and I still haven't gotten it to where I want it. That's my whole issue with reinstalling, it's a nice fresh start, but there's so much I want to do to make it "mine"...I'll have to plan this out, I do want an SSD.

Back
Top Bottom