What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

IMGP4419.jpg

Waiting on Microcenter to get the 2500k in stock...

Why do so many people still decide to not get an SSD on there big budget builds ? beyond me.

Anyway, bought a Stylus for my iPad and a 6foot power cable for the iPad too.

Also managed to get the lens dirty on my 100mw laser, so thats screwed. Got £100 ready to be spent so i am considering either a 200mw green laser, 400mw blu-ray laser, or a Nikon SB-400 flash for my D80.

Why do so many people still decide to not get an SSD on there big budget builds ? beyond me.

Anyway, bought a Stylus for my iPad and a 6foot power cable for the iPad too.

Also managed to get the lens dirty on my 100mw laser, so thats screwed. Got £100 ready to be spent so i am considering either a 200mw green laser, 400mw blu-ray laser, or a Nikon SB-400 flash for my D80.

Completely agree on the SSD's.

How well does a stylus work on the iPad? We had a couple of users at work ask about them.

I think the screen feels more sturdy as well. Like a lot of phones, even if the touch screen is glass, they still feel plasticy and like they give to your touch.
I have the Galaxy S, and comparing it to my friend's iPhone 4, his screen feels nicer, even though both are gorilla glass; mine feels slightly plasticy in comparison. Always felt that was odd (neither are, daftly, using a screen protector).

Topically, I just bought a case for my i9000, plus two spare batteries (£3 each P&P, same capacity as the original), plus this gelaskin for it:
http://www.gelaskins.com/store/skins/phones/Galaxy_S_Vibrant_Intl/Swinging_DAIM
Green graffiti ftw.

Completely agree on the SSD's.

How well does a stylus work on the iPad? We had a couple of users at work ask about them.

Well i ordered from Amazon so i won't know until it arrives on Monday or Tuesday. But from the reviews i've read and youtube vids i've seen they seem to work really well. Not all are good though, the BoxWave Capacitive Stylus seemed amongst the best so i went for that one (£10).

This is a vid of the pogo stylus, the BoxWave is supposed to be even better. Skip to one minute http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQHsAdtD8wI&feature=related

Back
Top Bottom