Potentially the longest thread in history...

Oh god I envy you. Somehow I've been ordered by my folks to cook a ****ing massive turkey (something I've never done btw) for the main meal for christmas day. Oh, and they told me that about 5 minutes ago. Oh, and I'm meant to be cooking dessert too. OH, and a package that was meant to be here two ****ing weeks ago STILL isn't here. **** MY ****ing LIFE! I hate christmas. Lots of cheap presents and a boatload of stress ftw!

Good luck finding a fresh not frozen turkey, mate. Try cooking it in a roasting bag, breast-side down. It won't brown and have crispy skin, but it will be the juiciest you have ever had and will cook faster to boot.

As for desert, give this a shot. Simple but extremely rich.

Cheers, and yeah we have a frozen turkey. Literally plonked down on the desk in front of me, and yeah now I gotta figure out a way to defrost and cook it without making it taste like crap :p I need another drink

I don't think they do, it's just if you want to do christmas dinner right you need to start the day before at least.

^my mom is a chef and she has never done anything but baking the day before, so thats not true lol. (well maybe she defrosts the turkey, i dont know lol)

Re: Today I have...

Yami Yami Yami..

That was a demo, and besides, it's not all about the graphics. There are likely to be all kind of new features and changes to the physics engine. And i'm just grasping at straws here so leave me alone :p

Back
Top Bottom