What does your chill spot look like?

I'm sure I've posted in this thread before, but here it is again :thumbsup:

desk_by_dingisfargle-d34wdaj.jpg

How does your PC stay cool stuffed in a corner like that?

How does your PC stay cool stuffed in a corner like that?
The PSU gets pretty hot but not anywhere high enough to where I should worry :tongue: Other than that everything cools just fine.. Card is sitting at 51C right now :thumbsup:

The PSU gets pretty hot but not anywhere high enough to where I should worry :tongue: Other than that everything cools just fine.. Card is sitting at 51C right now :thumbsup:
Well long as it stays cool thats all that matters.

So i now have a hole to fix in the wall. I think this was the only room without a hole in the wall and i screwed that up. Anybody know how to patch up drywall?

Depends on how big the hole is PP, if it's fist sized, go to lowes, get some dry wall compound you use to fill cracks, and some mesh that sticks to the wall, and go at it, or if you have some drywall laying around, cut out a square in the wall, then on the other sheet, cut out a square thats 3 inchs bigger all the way around, then cut that extra 3 inchs off, but leave the paper, and use that paper, and some drywall compound to adhear it to the wall, and sand it down gently, and put some more compound on the wall.

I have learned how to use the mesh/compound very well over my teenage years.

Heres a search on DIY Network, some good info there.

http://www.diynetwork.com/search/re...g=drywall+repair&diySearchType=diynetwork.com

(missed this before)

joking because of all the guitars/guitar parts.
Oh gotcha. Um i got some old videos on Youtube =/ I pretty much just play for fun and jam with friends.

Depends on how big the hole is PP, if it's fist sized, go to lowes, get some dry wall compound you use to fill cracks, and some mesh that sticks to the wall, and go at it, or if you have some drywall laying around, cut out a square in the wall, then on the other sheet, cut out a square thats 3 inchs bigger all the way around, then cut that extra 3 inchs off, but leave the paper, and use that paper, and some drywall compound to adhear it to the wall, and sand it down gently, and put some more compound on the wall.

I have learned how to use the mesh/compound very well over my teenage years.

Heres a search on DIY Network, some good info there.

drywall repair Search Results : DIY
Its uhh little bigger than the size of my fist :doh:

Thanks for the info. If we buy this place ill fix it cause i hate ugly walls.

Oh gotcha. Um i got some old videos on Youtube =/ I pretty much just play for fun and jam with friends.

Its uhh little bigger than the size of my fist :doh:

Thanks for the info. If we buy this place ill fix it cause i hate ugly walls.

Just look at the site I gave ya, but if it's really large, lets say, atleast a foot sized one, cutting a square to the center of the studs out, then put another one in, and just mud n tape, would be your best bet.

Can i join the club?? haha

2hfnfvo.jpg

My desk wasn't always here. the hole is from the time when i had my bed up against that wall. thats why it looks like its in a weird area now.

Also i usually have my xbox where my headphones are. but its downstairs hooked up to the big screen atm.

And i guess one of the bourne series is on USA haha

Back
Top Bottom