Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

^a larger pipe isn;t really going to help. Are you saying not enough pressure is getting to the end? Thats how im taking it, in that case, its more likely that there are too many elbows.

Not that, it's just, the pressure required for the nozzles and length is a bit high, I figure a thicker and slightly larger pipe will help, the beauty of the nozzles is, under a certain pressure they go off so water can still circulate and not freeze in the cold weather, but once a certain pressure hits, they open up and spray the bottom of my car, the issue is, finding the right pipe, it keeps busting in the same place, which is annoying.

I duno why some tech's are so reluctant to fix laptop hardware, mostly the parts are well documented and available from either the OEM or if worst comes to worse ebay. A laptop while more compact and a little bit more fiddily to work with at times it is just a computer and the same break / fix rules apply.

Today I got into work at 7:30AM after spending 3 HOURS 10 minutes getting home last night. Trains were stopped because some dip**** decided to off himself on the tracks.

Today I helped a friend install some things to his car, in return he bought the pipe I needed, and tested, well, it worked on both low pressure and the high pressure, I found the reason for the bust, the pump increases the pressure far, far, far to fast for the thinner pipe, so the thicker pipe holds up to the sudden high spike of pressure.

anyone know why malwarebytes is slowing down this laptop? it crashes and nothing works untill i boot,
onc ei take it out of the startup it works fine

Today i got craped on from a great height, I swear seagulls are the bain of my existence, in other news I bought a Cisco ASA5505 for testing - as borat would say Very nice.

Back
Top Bottom