What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

Lol whenever i see pictures of guns been sold at wal mart or best buy (cant remember which one) it just seems crazy to me. It is very unlikely you will even see an air soft gun in a British supermarket. That brings me on to another point, all airsoft guns have to be 50percent bright green or orange. Yes, we can't even have normal looking airsoft guns. I can see why they did it, but please.. our gun laws are tight enough. So basically to the above poster any old American with no license could walk into a shop and buy all of that with no questions asked ?

Not really just bought as i paid for them a while back as i already posted it here, but literally at 8pm the following just finished being dispatched from my favorite game etailer.

PlayStation Move Starter pack
Sports Champions Move Game
Additional PlayStation Move Controller
PlayStation Move Navigation Controller.

:D The problem is they were all set as separate packages at separate times, the starter pack was sent 11am and the move controller 8pm. And they were sent by 1st class post which is 90percent next day. I'm no good at math, what are the chances of them all arriving tomorrow :p ?

I just bought Halo: Reach, Its pretty epic.

To answer your question, Most Rifles you can get when you walk into the store.. (Best Buy is all electronics so your thinking of Walmart). Pistols and Military Style rifles require a 3 day background check to receive. And not the case in Idaho and some other states, but in Washington you need a Class 3 license for fully auto weapons. That is why we just go to Idaho gun shows (border is like 20 minutes away).

Ah I see. is it not illegal to cross the border to buy a weapon and then come back ?

I just bought Halo: Reach, Its pretty epic.

To answer your question, Most Rifles you can get when you walk into the store.. (Best Buy is all electronics so your thinking of Walmart). Pistols and Military Style rifles require a 3 day background check to receive. And not the case in Idaho and some other states, but in Washington you need a Class 3 license for fully auto weapons. That is why we just go to Idaho gun shows (border is like 20 minutes away).

Doesn't that vary from state to state? I'm not looking to buy anything for a while so I haven't researched it closely but I was under the impression that I could go down to the local gun shop and walk out with an AR-15 that same day if I wanted to.

New break lines, calipers, pads, rotors, ABS control unit, master cylinder, brake booster and tons, and tons of DOT5.1 brake fluid, was a very, very, very long and expensive day for me.

Tomorrow I will be going out and grabbing some new 5 pole relays, and lots of wire, gonna wire up some new lights for under the front of my car, I tend to drive out in the middle of no where on dirt roads, and the stock fog lights, headlights, and even the after market headlights don't help much in the woods, gonna have the whole front end setup so that when the brights come on, every foglight known to man will come on, of course, it is illegial for on road use, but in the middle of no where, with no traffic for miles, I don't think it's really gonna matter.

If my math is right, I will have ~550 watts worth of lights up front, and a standard bulb is 55 watts, so all total, I will have ten lights up front, instead of my current 6.

Also, gun laws vary from state to state, and then there are the federal laws, in KY, you can buy any rifle/shotgun from walmart, but they make us wait 3 days to pick it up, you must also be 21 to buy a gun, or ammunition for it.

Also, there are a LOT of areas, that PROHIBIT personal firearms, though I carry a permit to carry a concealed fire arm, I can't just go to another state that has different laws and still carry that gun, the permit only works in the state it is licensed in.

I bought a Tenda 24-port gigabit switch

_ver_tiff24_.gif

Opened it up and replaced 5 of the capacitors, just because the ones in it were probably cheap and not very good.
Started using it and discovered the (40mm) fan is kind of annoying, so I think I'll cut a hole in the top and put a 120mm fan in it instead.

Back
Top Bottom