Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Not today, but yesterday I sanded/painted portions of my engine, and engine bay, and played some halo...

Today I plan on getting some gas to go out and weed eat the yard since it's nice and chilly today, and will be hot tommorow, then, back to my car, gotta get new plug boots in, among various other things, I also plan on installing a new throttle body and intake manifold...

If I have the time, later on I plan on installing my car pc, which is gonna be really interesting, will have a TV card, 6 inch touch screen in the dash (That will be next summer before I get it fiber glassed in) FM/AM/XM tuner, and a custom build of XP, spent 5 months playing around with XP stripping it and getting it to run what I needed, thought it would be simple....

I am also thinking of going out today and grabbing a GPS for a laptop in order to install it on the car pc and use it in mah car.... Gonna be one really interesting GA. :)

I wrote my own program, all in one nice little GUI you can set pretty much everything you could think of. You should've posted a thread saying you needed something like that :p

Well, for a while I was just looking for a batch program. I've been using Tag&Rename for tag editing, since it has it's own built in explorer-type manager, but as for batch file organizing, I had no idea for the longest time.

I think I posted something about it a while back, I can't remember...

I'd be interested in trying out your program though, S0ul. :p

And clown, I really don't know. For some reason when I was in high school/college, I thought that organizing my music just alphabetically (artist - title) all in one folder was great since it always helped me find particular songs, but...MAN I was stupid. So I had about 120gb of music...mostly tagged/named like that...it was horrible...

I started working on it again about 6 months ago (and stopped a couple weeks later :p), adding a better GUI and making it a little more intuitive. I'll finish it up one of these days and post it up. Right now I'm working on fine tuning my movie database organiser and another program which will let me do stuff via voice commands in my room :D should be awesome

I started working on it again about 6 months ago (and stopped a couple weeks later :p), adding a better GUI and making it a little more intuitive. I'll finish it up one of these days and post it up. Right now I'm working on fine tuning my movie database organiser and another program which will let me do stuff via voice commands in my room :D should be awesome

I'm DEFINITELY interested in the movie database organizer. I haven't found a decent one yet. For my HTPC I was probably going to use XBMC but for my main computer, nothing.

The movie database organiser is very close to completion, probs only got a couple more weeks of work to go on it. It basically lets you tag your movie collection by genre or by quality. So you can open up the program and search for a movie title, browse a particular genre, only show BluRay rips, etc.

Right now I just have the movies in folders organised alphabetically, but if you need it customised a different way let me know. I can easily write a bit of code to sort the movie files into different folders.

hey.. I want you guys to check out my articles.. I went to a lot of "How to make it" type deals and learned a lot. So I am writing a ton of articles about breaking news on my website.

Just go to the site > Events > The Blog

I am still writing articles and stuff but I think you all may be interested.

Later this week going to merge the forum and wordpress database with Joomla. But I don't think my articles are bad and they are fresh so, they might get a lot of views.

hey.. I want you guys to check out my articles.. I went to a lot of "How to make it" type deals and learned a lot. So I am writing a ton of articles about breaking news on my website.

Just go to the site > Events > The Blog

I am still writing articles and stuff but I think you all may be interested.

Very interesting. While I never played the original Duke Nukem, I may give the new one a spin when it comes out. And I may have to see about the Borderlands Game of the Year edition if it includes all the DLC (Christmas will be here before you know it).

Re: Today I have...

Today, I got a text at 4am from the guy I work for saying that we weren't working today because it was too windy. So I decided to try and sleep a little longer because I hadn't gotten that much sleep the night before. I didn't sleep all too well afterwards and got out of bed at 8. Went and changed the oil in my truck, and finally got the used oil and filters out of my garage to the oil recycling facility. Cost me $1.00 to get rid of the two filters. I then sprayed my shoes and socks off with a hose to try and get the cow **** off from work last week. Went back inside and took a shower. Tried to make a pizza sandwich on the Foreman grill, didn't workout as well as I had wished. Tried to take a nap but that didn't work out so well either. Played a little PS3 and watched some t.v. Continued reading Angels & Demons. Ate some supper. Went and worked out, took another shower afterwards. Now here I am. I'm going to go turn King of the Hill on while I read a bit more and wait for Entourage to start and then go to bed after that is over to get up early in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom