What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

NewEgg links are working for me. -.-

I will post some pics, or at least a completed one anyway. And, yes, I am really looking forward to the jump from s939 to an AM3 quad. My daughter's boyfriend has the Q6600 and board but I don't know if he has had a chance to check it out yet. He may end up getting to keep it now. If my 4200 x2 is still good I will take it and put it in my mom's computer since her's is a socket A 2400 (I have a mATX board for it).

What's cool is that a Preferred Account automatically gets free rush shipping so the entire order was already out the door by 4pm. The case shipped at 11am. I should have everything by Wednesday at the latest. I'm just looking forward to reinstalling everything...

Weird, what's all of this in the url? "http://www.tkqlhce.com/click-3946032-10446076?sid=skim2305X575088&url="

Sounds good though Trot, are you going to use it to fold?

I just pre-ordered this (well, I didn't personally - a friend did, both to replace my 360 that their dog peed on, and as an 18th bday present).
Xbox 360 250GB Halo: Reach Limited Edition Console - Xbox 360 - GAME.co.uk

I was originally just gonna get the normal 250GB 360 S, but the Reach one comes with an extra controller, a wireless headset, and a copy of Halo: Reach (and a couple of extras that I don't really want). I'm not especially interested in Reach, but the new Forge mode looks awesome. I don't care about the online multi or the single-player :p I also much prefer that silver design to the glossy black dust-and-fingerprint-magnet design.

Weird, what's all of this in the url? "http://www.tkqlhce.com/click-3946032-10446076?sid=skim2305X575088&url="

Sounds good though Trot, are you going to use it to fold?

We are using a plugin from Skimlinks here on TF. It helps us show how much business we send to various etailers, plus it pays Larry a few cents if someone clicks through and buys from a link here.

Of course I am going to use it to fold. :D:D:D

Yami's link didn't work for me either, maybe it's a GC problem? Sorry to HJ this thread.

Eight Krystal burgers, large fry, and a Coke. Burp!

Size 12 Mizuno Wave Ultima 2 Running Shoes.

I just moved my treadmill and weight set so I can get a better view of the TV so I can work out while watching TV. Now all I need is a power extension cable for the treadmill and I will be set.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Bundle via Steam this week end as both games where going for less that $9.

Back
Top Bottom