Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Went to work. Installed windows 7 on two new E8400 systems and Xp (at the users insistence) on one i7 860 based system. Came home and am now installing Bad Company 2.

Ordered 5 i7 860 systems yesterday arvo, gonna upgrade some old servers at work. Last night pretty much went to plan, I'm glad I ended up making it home :p

Today I woke up wishing that I didn't have to wake up. I couldn't remember where I'd put my earphones last night, so the trip to work was boring as. As soon as I got in I installed an AFP sharing service on an ancient 2000 server, now I'm lying on my desk hoping nobody sees me or calls me...

Couldn't = could not = past tense. I wrote that 8 hours ago (2am where its 10am now) and when i was drunk it was yesterday morning/afternoon. About this time yesterday actually.

Contex clues would lead to the answer of my wording =)

Came back from my holiday in Tywyn, Wales a few days early. The weather was terrible. The local weather guy said they had 41hours straight of rain and in the past 96hours/4 days, 72 of those hours were rain. We came back early as flash flood warnings were gave so we got out of there before anything happened.

Once i got back i didnt do alot, spent hours trawling through previous days worth of tech news websites as the place we stayed had no internetz nor any mobile signal (it was the worst experience of my life thus far). I am now currently updating my iphone 4 to iOS 4.0.1 for the 3rd time. 1st time the download failed, 2nd time the update for failed [Error 9, supposedly] which has essentially left my phone in a bircked state. So now i am going with 3rd time lucky although it seems to be stuck in the same place it was before.

Couldn't = could not = past tense. I wrote that 8 hours ago (2am where its 10am now) and when i was drunk it was yesterday morning/afternoon. About this time yesterday actually.

Contex clues would lead to the answer of my wording =)

yeah, and I was correcting you, because you said "I would up getting". wtf does that mean lol :grin:

* Got up early
* Made a red velvet cake (cake from mix, frosting from scratch)
* Washed up the dishes I messed up making the cake
* Took out the trash
* Eradicated a mouse that had gotten into the house
* Went and got gas for the mower
* Grabbed a couple of Hardee's biscuits for breakfast ( a smoked sausage one and a cinnamon raisin one)
* Mowed three yards (mom's, uncle's, cousin's)
* Grabbed a shower and went to work
* Got off an hour early as we are way ahead on orders

Back
Top Bottom