Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

went to the duck pond and walked around and fed the duckies some bread. and then messed around a bit on the compie.

Here's how my Forefox (yes, MY... it is rather customized) looks. The bookmarks toolbar has changed some and I have added additional buttons on the sidebar, but it is still basically the same:

nov11z.jpg

I am guessing you are talking about a shout box...? We have kicked the thought around a bit, but there is no real way to moderate it. I don't know if there is any vB IM client or if that would even be feasible. I already have several IMs (AIM, Yahoo, MSN) to take care of... don't really need another one.

^you know how many times people have brought that up, and how many times the mods have said the exact same thing lol? I agree, would be way to hard to moderate.

if they made it so you could ignore people it would probably self moderate itself, because any fight could just be solved by an ignore :D but if it worked like facebook chat it would be soo cool.

^ lol, some guy would be like going on and on and you would never know lol, but it would still happen, and things would have to be deleted. Its more trouble then its worth.

Back
Top Bottom