Potentially the longest thread in history...

recursion.png

Re: Today I have...

Played BC2, online for a while. Then SP, can't get past the Sangre Del Toro part where the 3 helicopters surround you. All the walkthroughs on Youtube only have like 2 helicopters.

ya that was bloody hard. Make sure you get the one dropping guys first, just keep shooting till it blows, then hide by the walls, keep moving around the walls to keep out of the line of fire of the other one or two choppers, then when they hover for a second nail it with the the carl, that's how i beat it. Took me about ten tries tho.

Had to explain what a disposable camera was to an old guy. He was genuinely clueless, he asked about what it was, he did not know what the winder did, I had to demonstrate for him how to take a picture. Thought everybody knew what a disposable camera was lol. Especially since it is old-school now.

THIS IS THE MOST ******** LEVEL EVER!!!!!!!!!! Run around like a mad man trying to avoid missile rain from 2 helicopters that hardly ever stop moving, and try to shoot them with a gun that's terribly inaccurate and has limited ammo. YEAH THAT'S A GOOD IDEA!!!!!! ****

Back
Top Bottom