Official Tech-Forums Post Your "Picture of the Day" Thread! (56k Warning)

Just had a small storm over my town, real rare where i live, probably no more than one every two years, so i took the opportunity to try and take some good pictures and footage. My god, it's way hard - the storm came and passed in about 10 minutes and out of nowhere (wasn't on the weather news or anything) so i had no time to prepare, i just constantly took video's with my camcorder, phone, and some old samsung camera all pointing in different directions. Yeh i know the last two in particular are terrible quality but i know how difficult it is so tried to raise my chances as much as i could. Was also constantly snapping away with a Panasonic TZ3 and Fujifilm DSLR. Must of took 300 photo's, and out of all that the only half decent shot of lightning i got was on video using the iPhone, typical - worst quality of the bunch :p

Anyway, here it is. It's such a shame i didn't capture this with any of the other cameras, would of looked so much better, it almost could of been a good shot with the right camera :cry:

WholeSky.png

Still got a few pictures and video left to look through, hopefully there is a much better shot in there but it's not looking hopefull.

20h91zr.jpg

iso 800, 50mm, f5.0, 1/50sec

i went to the nature museum in my city today so for the next few weeks il be uploading photo's daily il try to mix them up youl see i brought alot of realism to the dead stuffed animals lol, now if only i could get to the biodome in montreal. if you wanna go ahead and check them out ahead of time go to my flickr Flickr: poizen22's Photostream

20h91zr.jpg

iso 800, 50mm, f5.0, 1/50sec

i went to the nature museum in my city today so for the next few weeks il be uploading photo's daily il try to mix them up youl see i brought alot of realism to the dead stuffed animals lol, now if only i could get to the biodome in montreal. if you wanna go ahead and check them out ahead of time go to my flickr Flickr: poizen22's Photostream

That's really interesting..what is it exactly?

I said it was going to happen..and it did (no, not the D3000):

dsc8736.jpg

Pretty much amazing so far. This thing is seriously sharp.

dsc8797.jpg

LOL

This weather seriously needs to clean up.

It's raining as if it were march here and it's almost the middle of JUNE

Back
Top Bottom