What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

Well seeing as I was walking on the footpath, I'd say it was mostly their fault :p idiots skidded off the road and onto the path like less than a meter in front of me.

And I had my earphones in so I didn't hear it screeching behind me lol, just suddenly this car goes skidding past me...yeah I may have done something to my pants then haha

Well seeing as I was walking on the footpath, I'd say it was mostly their fault :p idiots skidded off the road and onto the path like less than a meter in front of me.

And I had my earphones in so I didn't hear it screeching behind me lol, just suddenly this car goes skidding past me...yeah I may have done something to my pants then haha

**** yea i would have too.

I just went to Walmart and bought Head And Shoulders intensive care for men, 6 2L bottles of Mt Lightening, thing of super glue to fix those headphones my gf broke, and 20 bucks worth of gas since we live so far away again from the city.

JVC flats are cheap headphones and they do sound good. better then sehniesers becuase the SHs are too quiet I took my HD201s back becuase I had to turn my fuze up 4/6th of the way to likeable volume and my batteries were drained fast as ****. I only gotta turn up my flats to 1/3rd of the way to likeable volume.

Holy... so what happened with that? Did you call the police or something, was the car wrecked?

Holy... so what happened with that? Did you call the police or something, was the car wrecked?

nah, it had just done a half spin. Didn't hit anything :sweat:
And no I didn't call the police lol, never even crossed my mind tbh

Back
Top Bottom