My Colts Xbox 360 Mod (56k warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what kind of paint did you use?? and how is the controller wearing against normal use??

I used Krylon Fusion for plastics. I also used about 5 coats of Adhesion Promoter. Then I clear coated it with Krylon Fusion Clear with about 6 coats. So far the controller paint and all other paint is enduring quite well. Don't see any sign of wear on it yet.

wow, very nice man.

i really want to try something like that now but right now i definitely would not be able to afford a second 360 if i ****ed it up, or i could try it and it might work but my remaining warranty would go out the window... >.<

i would feel more comfortable modding my controller though, it's not too expensive. im seriously thinking about trying this now :p

btw, off topic, i see in your sig that you got ff13. i've been thinking about picking it up and i know that i could find some reviews, but do you mind telling me what you think about it? like is the story really long/boring or do you feel like you have to dedicate ridiculous hours to level up or something?

btw, off topic, i see in your sig that you got ff13. i've been thinking about picking it up and i know that i could find some reviews, but do you mind telling me what you think about it? like is the story really long/boring or do you feel like you have to dedicate ridiculous hours to level up or something?

So far I'm only about 8 hours in. The story has been flowing pretty quickly, but I still don't have all of my first summons unlocked and I'm only a level 2 on a few characters. Its still a fun and good game if you are a fan of FF in general, it just slowly introduces you to the entire game and battle mechanics over the first 7 hours or so.

This is so cool! I have never seen such a clean professional looking mod. I need to hire you to make me a Bears one! **** Colts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom