Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

aussies need to stop being so serious about foreigners coming into the country. it boosts tourism!!! tourism is money so if they wanna refuse money then they have problems. not just aussieland in general. all countries. if it is easier to travel more people would do it and more money would circulate all over the globe. I would love to travel but its such a pain even domestic flights are ****. would be nice to easily go places without searches and passports and crap. but in this day and age with so many wierd people that are a minority it makes it **** for everyone else. :(

that's nice :) ever been to poland or ibiza spain?

Ibiza looks awesome. I would love to go there for the awesome clubs and djs!

Today, after 3-4 days of unsuccessful attempts, I got linux dual head with a rotated second display to work - only to figure out that separate X sessions would not allow window movement between them.
Now I'm going to make myself some beans on toast, then shoot myself in the face.

aussies need to stop being so serious about foreigners coming into the country. it boosts tourism!!! tourism is money so if they wanna refuse money then they have problems. not just aussieland in general. all countries. if it is easier to travel more people would do it and more money would circulate all over the globe. I would love to travel but its such a pain even domestic flights are ****. would be nice to easily go places without searches and passports and crap. but in this day and age with so many wierd people that are a minority it makes it **** for everyone else. :(

I can tell you exactly why they make it so hard to get in and im glad. Because they dont wanna end up in America where half the population are idiots with their pants on the ground or they cant speak English.

Back
Top Bottom