Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Today I closed my garage and started to wash, clay bar, and buff my car to help get whats left of the paint to look nice. Later today I will be cutting some sheet metal and getting rid of rust on the back end right at the corner of my door panels, then painting that. ^_^

I love having a HUGE garage where I can wash/wax a car inside it while its raining out side. ^_^

what's the point of washing a car when raining outside?? you get a free wash with the rain.

I don't bother washing my car. gets dirty anyways when i got to my parent's house they live on a dirt road. I go there alot.

Because I check the PH of the water I am using? That, and I dislike when rain hits any of my cars, I refuse to drive my cars on dirt/rock roads, or in the rain anymore.

The censor is set as it is so as to keep the forum rated G as much as possible. While it does a good job of catching most stuff, we do still ding people who either type around the filter or who misspell profanity as the filter won't edit it.

For what I did today...

Finally rolled out of bed around 10:30 (I'm working second shift now).
Goofed around on the 'Net for a while.
Made me some pancakes for brunch.
Made some Italian rice to take for my dinner.
Went to to work and was put on a different job to cover for someone who had jury duty. It wasn't hard but it was very different.
I am now winding down here on TF. I have another forum to hit, and maybe Facebook.

must have one nice car then...

mines just a ride nothin special. I offroad with it sometimes ;)

It's nothing special, the last owner treated it like trash, and I am slowly fixing EVERYTHING.... 200k miles on a 99 Grand Am, but, we have other cars and paint, is one of the more critical protections on a car, keeps it from RUSTING, and I dislike rust greatly...

LOL. ever seen cars from belpre ohio? they got spots everywhere from all the chemical plants in the area. eww.

Back
Top Bottom