Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

now I'm going shopping for some food and try to enjoy some of this rare sun :D
Later, I'm going to continue my quest for a cleaner house by tidying up and vacuuming

Hah! Wrong! Picked up my phone to head out shopping and saw a load of missed calls/messages. Turns out I had been invited to a BBQ and completely forgotten so I drove over there, had a great time and before I knew what was going on it was 10:50. Still no shopping though and cleaning is going to have to wait :D

Today I finally got my webserver up and running =)
Had the whole day with my 10 month old son as the wife and daughter were out at a bridal shower.
Cleaned the whole house, did the dishes, mopped the floors.
Drinking a beer now and having a friend over to play some games and drink some more.
Good day.

Cleaned and gamed/played around mainly.

Swept the carpet in my house, thinking my vacuum is ****, and doesn't suck anymore. Turns out it's been quite a while since it has. That was a pain in the ***.

Got GTA-IV to run better on my computer, so been playin' that.

Played with my daughter, and her toys most of the day. She played GTA IV with me.

Tried calling my bank, only to realize it's Saturday. Turns out, instead of depositing funds into my bank account from PayPal, my bank thought it was a withdraw. Now for some **** bank error, I've got to fix a $160 mess. Shouldn't be too difficult, as PayPal shows it's a deposit and not a withdraw.

Now, I'm waitin' for my girlfriend, and daughter to get back home from shopping.

The Steelseries Merc Stealth Illuminated is the one I currently use, was originally made by Ideazon, but ideazon was bought by Steelseries. at anyrate, this is one bad*** keyboard, but you need to be forwarned, it's longer than a standard keyboard, on account of the gamepad at the left end. the original product was the Ideazon Z-Board, but they had the gamepad on the right side. the keyboard was well thought out, just the pad was oriented on the wrong side. the keys are nicely lit, can choose between 3 colors and 4 illuninations. colors are blue, purple, and red. illuminations are off, low, medium, high. it also saves 3 profiles, and has all media plugins, which are fully programmable *i.e. if you use itunes instead of WMP, can change the file location*. one more handy button is the Z button, which gains you access to the Z engine, a controller that has defaults for hundreds of games, all of which are further customizeable *for instance, I changed the keys for Assassins Creed to better suite my style*

now, why I'm posting in the first place... I got my Neural Impulse Actuator! haven't tried it yet, will post in a standalone thread here shortly

Woke up and today its me and my gf's 1 year. Only for my day i had planned to be screwed up. If we dont have 800 bucks by june 2nd then we will be taken to court and evicted from our apartment. Found out our internet got shut off because my gf didnt pay that either. Needless to say, our anniversary wasnt pleasant.

Cleaned and gamed/played around mainly.

Swept the carpet in my house, thinking my vacuum is ****, and doesn't suck anymore. Turns out it's been quite a while since it has. That was a pain in the ***.

Tried calling my bank, only to realize it's Saturday. Turns out, instead of depositing funds into my bank account from PayPal, my bank thought it was a withdraw. Now for some **** bank error, I've got to fix a $160 mess. Shouldn't be too difficult, as PayPal shows it's a deposit and not a withdraw.

Now, I'm waitin' for my girlfriend, and daughter to get back home from shopping.

vacuums blow sometimes ;)

banks are evil. use prepaid credit cards and never have overdraft fees and bank errors.

today was the first day that Raging waters was open, and i have the first save of the Season, kinda cool i saved a girls life.

Back
Top Bottom