Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

i was very much expecting too, but nothing ever happened, i guess he woke up eventually.

haha, nah thats quite ok mate. He does any **** like that again im not gonna go for such an easy knock out, im going to beat the living crap out of him. I have never in my life seen some one completely go insane like that. Like completly different person. I knew the kid, infact, we were supposed to be going to see iron man 2 tomorrow with some friends. The person needs to get some profesional help to sort out what ever issues he has.

Well, at the time i had no idea why the **** he did that. It was just out of the blue. We were on our lunch break, me and a few friends were walking around, we went into some random class to chill for a bit. A few of us left so it was just me, him, my gf, and her friend. Ben (thats his name). Well on the chalk board someone had written a little comment about a teacher. So he got up and changed it a bit, so while he was doign that, i got up and picked up a chalk board eraser and taped it on his back (not hard, just to get the square) , its the kind of stuff he always does to me when im not paying attention. Hes one of those people that does weird stuff, and your like, why did you do that dude. Any way, he then picks up one of those wood triangle protractors they use on chalkboards, its about a foot long or so, and about a 1/3 inch or something thick. He starts trying to hit me in the head with it, so i instinctively raised my right arm in defense, which is how my arm got messed up, because it got hit about ten times pretty hard. So thats how it started.

But now, after the fact i think i know why he did it. My gf, emma, had mentioned early that week that ben was following her around one day kind of stalker like and that it was freaking her out a bit. After she told me that, i confronted him, and told him to stop bothering her. That i think was on Tuesday. So im thinking he likes her, and doesn't like the fact that shes with me, and not him. He ever goes near her again, or even touches her....(i dont mean that in the Jealous way, but if he can flip out like that, he could do that on her). I dont care the circumstances, (other then like a psyhco trying to kill you) no matter what guy, ever laid a hand on a woman, i would beat the living **** out of them no questions asked.

That sucks man. I woulda beat the **** out of him and then told him to also leave my gf alone or ill make it worse.

ya well its done and over with now, and my arm is recuperating. It odd, something like that usually would not have done much damage, bu i guess the way he was hitting or something, and right on top of my forearm, where all the tendents for your hand is.

Anyway, well that was my day yesterday lol. Still going to see iron man 2 today, as far as i know he is still going with some other guy (were not going together, were just still going on the same day). Good thing is, this is not in a school, so if he tried something, i don't have to worry about being suspended or anything.

I drank wild cherry pepsi
I organized stuff on my compie
i listened to some mp3s
I ate some cheese sticks
i burped
I made fun of adobe and google and youtube in front of my family and made them laugh
i ate a flower
i meowed

@PP: It is so cool that you lived in a tent and then in a wooden box thing which you made yourself. That's just so crazy, you would never see that over here.
@Luke: Just wow

As for me. So far I've had a lie-in till 11:00, watched some ninja warrior while playing sudoku and then watched star-trek in between some boring household stuff (washing up, cleaning the kitchen surfaces, mopping the floor, taking out the rubbish etc) now I'm going shopping for some food and try to enjoy some of this rare sun :D
Later, I'm going to continue my quest for a cleaner house by tidying up and vacuuming

ya well its done and over with now, and my arm is recuperating. It odd, something like that usually would not have done much damage, bu i guess the way he was hitting or something, and right on top of my forearm, where all the tendents for your hand is.

Anyway, well that was my day yesterday lol. Still going to see iron man 2 today, as far as i know he is still going with some other guy (were not going together, were just still going on the same day). Good thing is, this is not in a school, so if he tried something, i don't have to worry about being suspended or anything.
Yea if he does something again id put him in the hospital personally. I really have no respect for guys like that.

@PP: It is so cool that you lived in a tent and then in a wooden box thing which you made yourself. That's just so crazy, you would never see that over here.
@Luke: Just wow

As for me. So far I've had a lie-in till 11:00, watched some ninja warrior while playing sudoku and then watched star-trek in between some boring household stuff (washing up, cleaning the kitchen surfaces, mopping the floor, taking out the rubbish etc) now I'm going shopping for some food and try to enjoy some of this rare sun :D
Later, I'm going to continue my quest for a cleaner house by tidying up and vacuuming
Well long story short, i was living with my best friend whos parents where natzis and wanted me out anyways. My gf (who was a girl i had known for 4 years, we got back in contact and talked again then a week later hooked up after our first reuniting date) was being abused by both families in her mom and aunts house. I tried to help by giving her my BB Storm and putting her on my cell plan. I was at work and her mom asked me to call her after work at 5:30. Boss didnt let me out till 6 and didnt get to charge my phone till 6:30. She dropped me an email calling me a liar. Fuled by rage i had found out her aunt just beat the **** outa her head and she is now practically deaf in that ear. She also threatened to through that 400 dollar Storm in the toilet. Called up her mom, cussed her out and gave her a piece of my mind, had my dad haul *** to snatch my gf, went to wal mart, bought a tent, went to a local car dealer and grabbed an 01 Cavi for 900 bucks and we went home never to talk to them again to this day almost exactly a year later. (Today is me and her 1 year). June last year i bought a cheap window unit from walmart and strapped it to the tent. In July i dropped 400 dollars in lumber and we went to town building our small house. In september i had it fully electric, real door and storm door, queen size 5ft tall bunk bed, microwave, small fridge, coffee pot, and the only thing wrong with it was the roof. Since the day we moved into the tent its been complete **** cause that night a horribly storm moved in. The next week another storm dropped by and i got indirectly struck by lightning and sent into convulsions saving my computer. In august week long rains caused us to suck up about 48 gallons of water out of our tent using a 6 gallon shop vac from Lowes. In January here in Texas we had a foot and a half of snow. Thats a **** ton for Texas. Roof almost caved in. Finally in march we gave up and got an apartment. The very day me where moving into this apartment she lost her job. Been a bumpy road since then.

Today I have been celebrating my birthday a day early. Tomorrow is church and i will have to get ready and leave for work right after we get home anyway.

* I tried to sleep in but was up by 8 o'clock anyway.
* My wife took me to Cameron's for breakfast (the place where they have the huge "cat head" biscuits). See pic:
picture.php

* Drove down to Chattanooga and browsed Best Buy. Had no money so I didn't buy anything. I did get to try out a SteelSeries Merc Stealth keyboard, though. Not bad, but not what I wanted, either.
* Drove back toward home, hitting up some of the yard sales taking part in the Highway 11 Yard Sale (110+ miles long).
* Headed out to Benton to check out Fred's.
* Drove back toward Chatt-town to go to Fat Mike's BBQ. Fat Mike's is in the old location of Two Pigs BBQ, but it wasn't quite as good as Two Pigs was (Two Pigs was started up by a couple of retired cops, hence the name :D). It wasn't bad; in fact, the potato salad was incredible, but the ribs were just not as good as Two Pigs was.
* I am now home, broke and worn out, but had a good day over all. No computer parts for me this year. :(

If anyone wants to donate some thermal paste give me a holler. I am fresh out and can't do diddly with my stuff until I get some more... and that looks to be at least a couple of weeks out.

Today I...
Watched SG:U (Freaky episode.. I'm claustrophobic :tongue:)
got a haircut
came home, ate lunch
went out again and applied for jobs
visited friends
now I'm home reading TF, Engadget, etc, etc.
about to get on SC2 :tongue:

Today I have ....
been migrating websites from one IIS v6 server to another, drinking, setting up certificates and CA access for 600 clients to run over OpenVPN, drinking, migrated a large client of ours from one exchange server in Hong Kong to Vienna, VA, drinking and posting on TF... which is a rare occasion.

Back
Top Bottom