Your very first post/thread on Tech-Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice of you to grace us with your presence, mate. Now stay around!

I think i got everyone beat here. I think only Trotter has the ability to dig in the archives (if they go back that far) to the good ol Nvidia Fan Boy. I think my first noob post was flaming Nubius on the FX 5600 ultra. I eventually got banned like an idiot and came back a bit more mature and eventually got banned again....because of Nubius. Its so hard to believe how much of a total and clueless, reckless idiot i was 7 years ago lol. Or was it 8? Trotter did i first join in 2002 or 2003?

Mr 1337 said:
Trotters so nice he let me stay when i re-signed as this name years later.

There was a bit more to it than that, actually. Had you not contacted me and we had worked things out you would have been IP banned, end of story... as would anyone else who signed back up after being banned.

We don't allow many to return from being banned, and the few we do are only due to specific reasons and extenuating circumstances.

Being older and alot more mature than i used to be plays a big role. Looking back i dont even see how i had that mindset as a teenager. I think drugs played a part in that too but i was never screwed up when i came on the forums i dont think. Years later and clean as a whistle besides a glass of Scotch here and there and im a mean typing machine who likes nice computer conversations on the internet. I must admit though, IP bans dont block pro's ;) :D jk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom