What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

^lol

I just got one of these for mumsie:
HTC-Desire-Virgin-UK.jpg

^^ Nope, the Nexus doesn't use the Sense UI and is silver. I'm not sure what phone that is though.

I bought a New Age 110cc pit bike. I've never heard of the brand New Age. It did cost me a little, $150. Looks like it uses the standard "japanese" ripoff engine, like most unknown brands do. It rides good, definitely been laid over a few times. So I think it's got an internal oil leak somewhere. Owner said it only had about 50 miles on it, which I can believe... Said her son broke his collar bone, and she doesn't want him to do it again. Bought it for my dad and I to be able to ride these little bikes through the woods, without tearing up the natural landscape.

Yeah, HTC Desire. We didn't even get the nexus one over here :(
Still, the desire is better anyway so I'm happy :p

Do it. Ps3 is such a good deal. Free online (no $50 a year payments for live), larger exclusive library than 360, best bluray player on the market, internet browser, low failure rate in comparison to the 360.

Now, I don't want to start a debate in here about 360 vs ps3; I'm just stating my opinion.

Also, why are you guys getting your moms video game systems? You really think they'll like them and use them enough to be worth the cash you are fronting for them? Regardless, it is a generous gift :).

I just got my mom a whole mess of Easter chocolate. It was 90% off at cvs like 3 weeks ago, so I spent $7.50 on $75 worth of chocolate:big_smile:.

My mum's an old school gamer :p. She played the DS for like 3-5 hours yesterday, she already owns a Wii. She's wanted a DS for ages...probably peer pressure from all the kindergartners (she works at a primary school).

A 1000watt 5.1 home theater surround sound system, Avatar on BluRay, and Sherlock Holmes on BluRay. The stupid home theater didn't even come with a digital sound cable, so I've only watched Anchorman on DVD through HDMI. Sounded good.

Bought a couple pairs of jeans, and four or five shirts. Need to buy a pair of boardshorts, a new life jacket, a helmet, and some bindings yet.

Back
Top Bottom