Potentially the longest thread in history...

Hey guys I am going to pick up a used Xbox 360 Pro 60GB wioth 2 controllers, all accessories, hdmi cable, and Halo 3 + CODWAW. The lowest the person will sell it for is $270. Is that a good deal? I thought it seemed ok considering new ones here go for $440 after tax, but I thought I'd ask here just in case!

^^that sounds like a very good deal! Ask what model it is? U would want the latest version with the smaller fab chips in it like Jasper or something.

Re: Today I have...

Over the last 2 day, I tried out historical re-enactment at Lithgow's IronFest. Believe it or not, I quite enjoyied it.
I was doing 2 roles. I was dressed a rocky mountains trapper. However i was also on the battlefield to fighting off the British in a re-enactment of the battle of Waterloo.

Viva La France!!!!!!!

That sounds like absolute fun!

There's a year-round medieval festival about an hour away that I've been wanting to go to, but I can't seem to talk anyone into going with me. There's a Renaissance fest in July, that I'll be going to, it's on 3 miles away.

Completely tore apart my Asus 900HD and cleaned it. My daughter destroyed it on the last "road trip." I found out why she kept saying "Sticky fingers, sticky fingers!!!" I also cleaned up my "home theatre" setup a little bit, if you can even call it that any more. No more random wires, and me sayin', "WTF is that one for?" or "I'm going to rip out all the ****in' wires so I don't have to stare at them any more!"

Today I got a new sig, courtesy of b1g :D
45530734598ab34673abo2.png

edit: added some clouds
sig10.png

...been suffering through the most boring and "easy" IT module in existence... having to answer these questions, which aren't particularly hard but I need to give the two sources which I used to answer the question. Which I can't, since I answered from memory >_< It's a small matter of googling the question, but still...

Today, I've seen a BSOD I haven't seen before...so that part is interesting, but what's worse is it's not the only type of BSOD being caused by just trying to load firefox. Awesome.

Back
Top Bottom