What You've Just Bought!

Re: Tech-forums Official What You've just Bought thread!

^? you can get them anywhere in canada lol, no delay what so ever, got mine when i ordered it. Well i guess there is way more demand in the U.S.

Btw, fun fact, i was driving by toronto today, and i seen an AMD HQ building ...lol didnt even know there was one in toronto.

I was just testing it in Crysis (actual gameplay, not the benchmark)
1920x1200, all settings very high, 8X AA, and it gets 30-45fps most of the time

^? you can get them anywhere in canada lol, no delay what so ever, got mine when i ordered it. Well i guess there is way more demand in the U.S.

Btw, fun fact, i was driving by toronto today, and i seen an AMD HQ building ...lol didnt even know there was one in toronto.

Well ATI was Canadian im sure you know....so all they did was slap AMD on the existing offices.

^ya but i never seen an ati building before the buy out either....so it was just kinda odd to see an amd building. right off the etr too....was weird. (etr is an express highway that goes around toronto for faster driving with no traffic)

IMG_2501.jpg

IMG_2508.jpg

:D

Nah, my case is terrible for wire management and I don't have all my modular cables with me, so I had to jury rig some stuff. Maybe some other time when I don't have a crap case.

James is going into hardware overdose. ;)

Back
Top Bottom