What You've Just Bought!

Re: Tech-forums Official What You've just Bought thread!

^you will forever be outcast from our club...the #1 tenant of the creed -Never Support a Game Company that screws over the pc version of a game.

Lol im just messing with you \obviously\

omfg! there's actually an animal called a mouse! here's a pic if you didn't know what one looks like.
5%20MOUSE.JPG

I can see why they called it a mouse now, it looks a lot like an actual mouse! :)

Well I typed in 'animal mouse' but then it said 'did you mean animal rat?'

am i missing the joke here or something? Did you seriously not know there was an animal called a mouse?

I'm not that far gone lol...
My most famous run-in with a mouse was pretty epic, I had setup a network camera to broadcast a live video feed of a mousetrap and had a seperate camera recording. With that much tech arrayed against him, little squeaky never stood a chance...

I'm not that far gone lol...
My most famous run-in with a mouse was pretty epic, I had setup a network camera to broadcast a live video feed of a mousetrap and had a seperate camera recording. With that much tech arrayed against him, little squeaky never stood a chance...

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

You should post the video if you can ;) Just make sure peta doesn't see it..

Just look on youtube, there's a ton of mouse death vids lol. Most have two guys laughing in the background while the mouse's legs kick around, and the comment sections are filled with two kinds of posts
1. "LAWL lookit his legs kick lol."
2. you stupid people! it's obvious it's still alive o noes! poor thing!

edit: V For me the funny thing is the idea, not the actual deth part dude. That being said, what exactly is creepy about recording it? Is it easier to take if you just set the trap and the next morning see the mouse dead without knowing exactly how it died? iuno. don't think I'll post up the video anyway :)

Back
Top Bottom