Windows 7 FAQ and Questions

Re: Windows 7 Thread and FAQ

I read that it's possible to get the full version of Windows 7 Home Premium through phone at the discounted price of $29.99. This possible? I want to try this!

I have not seen nor heard this. I have not seen anyplace that offers this number or anything. Give me a link to one of these articles so i can do some research.

The only thing i see is the offer for college students. That is a upgrade only not a full retail.

I have not seen nor heard this. I have not seen anyplace that offers this number or anything. Give me a link to one of these articles so i can do some research.

The only thing i see is the offer for college students. That is a upgrade only not a full retail.

Windows 7 OEM pricing revealed by Newegg

found it here. A guy named Boostjunkie made this comment replying to another guy named Richard who posted a link to the college upgrade discount page. Scroll half way down to find it. He says he can but idk i doubt this is true.

Yeah most of those are just jokes. I mean the Registry thing alone:

In fact, instead of five hives like the standard Registry, this one only has two: HKEY_CLUELESS_USER and HKEY_CRAPPY_MACHINE.

Yeah that makes it so believable that this article is true...

"Training Camp"

I dont think so. I have been through Win7 high and low and there is no such help file installed with Win7. Sorry but almost all of that stuff is utter junk.

Windows 7 OEM pricing revealed by Newegg

found it here. A guy named Boostjunkie made this comment replying to another guy named Richard who posted a link to the college upgrade discount page. Scroll half way down to find it. He says he can but idk i doubt this is true.

Thanks for the link. Been wondering the prices for a while, upgrade copyies don't really interest me.

so does anyone think that windows 7 is already 903587247589x better than vista and xp put together besides me? i love 7, i was a selected beta tester for it!:)

Windows 7 is super fast with 98% of programs i used.
also its plug n play is a new form of incredible, it will download the content and have your device up and running in an instance, any questions about 7? PM me:)

Hello Cameronstech and Welcome. Sadly you cant use the PM System yet. ;) 40 posts when that will become available. Some bad spammers took advantage of the system and used teh PM system to spread pr0n spam. So we had to take measures to stop it.

But yes i fully agree with you. I have been running it since Build 6801 was available to me (being a MVP we got the Milestone build as well as the Beta) and i have not looked back. I have stated it multiple times how i find Win7 to be resource useful as XP but have the look and feel of vista. A great combination.

I have found only a couple of older games that dont work, which i am trying to fix by seeing if i can use XP Mode to fix that issue. But overall 99% of the programs i have tried worked perfectly, even being on 64 Bit.

Back
Top Bottom