Potentially the longest thread in history...

I found out that on my rear two wheels of my Mazda3 the little things in the middle (with the Mazda logo) isn't on it...

So anybody know what those things are and where they are sold?

EDIT: I think they are called Center caps.. and I think I found them on eBay, wonder if the Mazda6's ones would work with the Mazda3 2.3 's one

I found out that on my rear two wheels of my Mazda3 the little things in the middle (with the Mazda logo) isn't on it...

EDIT: I think they are called Center caps.. and I think I found them on eBay, wonder if the Mazda6's ones would work with the Mazda3 2.3 's one

they are actually called hub caps. people often misuse the term "hub caps" when they are really talking about wheel covers (fake plastic rims)

Yeah sorry I haven't been on that much lately. Things have been very hectic around here and will continue to be so until this weekend once I get moved back into me dorm. Once that has been taken care of I will be on more often.

Warped Tour at the Gorge Amphithetre was awesome!!! Loved it and it was a great day. Top five favorites?

1. Black Tide
2. All Time Low
3. Senses Fail
4. NOFX
5. 3OH!3

I enjoyed a lot of others but can't think of them all :D.

Not happy about prices but I never am at $4 a 20oz bottle of water and $8 for a cheeseburger.

Wonder what the trip home would've been like XD blurrrgh
By my reckoning it would likely have been at LEAST another 5 minutes, probably more like 15, easily could've been 25, until they touched down again.

Search the bay dude.

you can get any parts from any mazda dealership...but they like to charge an arm and a leg. But the dealer can order you everything, down to a missing sticker.

And yes, they all use the same cap:
16" Mazda Protoge 3 5 6 hubcap Center Cap 01-08 :eBay Motors (item 390068648517 end time Sep-11-09 15:43:19 PDT)

You get two extra ones...but its ok in case you lose some.

they are actually called hub caps. people often misuse the term "hub caps" when they are really talking about wheel covers (fake plastic rims)

Actually, ive heard them called center caps more often.

Back
Top Bottom